Vita Consulting Services Ltd was founded in the United Kingdom in 2003 and has developed a global clientele over the years. Vita Consulting’s specialisation is developing businesses, teams and leaders working in, or with, the rapidly changing environment in the Middle East.
We pride ourselves in bringing a portfolio of services, methods and tools that offer valuable contributions to an efficient workforce for our clients globally or working within the cultural context of the Arabic-speaking region.
Our proven methods and tools not only offer best practice but also implement practical and bespoke business development solutions.
- Add value to our clients’ organisation by developing their businesses, organisational methods, and leadership for profitability, efficiency, accountability, and sustainability.
- Support the integration of corporate social responsibility principles into their core strategies, policies, programmes and actions.
- Meet the specific needs of each of our clients, by introducing solutions to develop e business and expertise with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Be adaptable and flexible according to our clients’ requirements, in order to promote our mutual efforts in building their businesses and productive organisational structures.
- Be satisfied with our proposals when our clients accept our approach, methodology, research, communication, deliverables, and fee structure, and enjoy the positive results of our input.
- Feel like winners only when we see our clients achieving profits through 100 percent responsible management.
With extensive international and regional experience, the Vita Consulting team offers the ability to deal with crucial and unique local topics such as efficient and sustainable governance, practical organisational ways of working, leadership development and promotion of a multi-cultural workforce, adapting to nationalisation, diversity and inclusion, and introducing cross-cultural understanding.
The CSR Company International
Vita Consulting participates in various initiatives and organisations related to research on organisational and leadership culture and values, youth, entrepreneurship, women’s empowerment, management, CSR (ISO26000), ethics and trust in the Middle East.
We proudly represent a number of companies, such as CSR Company International www.csr-company.com in the area of assessing and implementing Corporate Social Responsibility using ISO 26000 and supplier code of conduct assessments.
Partial clients list: